Updated: Nov 5, 2019
The fall is the best time of year to cozy up. It is so easy to want to curl up and binge watch the entire harry potter series. You deserve the cuddles and to feel COMFY & COZY. Treat yourself this fall season bc you deserve it. Here are my top ways to simply be cozy this fall.
Disclosure: I have placed some affiliate links below that I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Keep in mind, however, these are all my personal recommendations that I stand by. I would not bring them to you if I did not believe in each item. iconicallykell.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com.
1) Treat yourself to your favorite cup of joe
This doesn't have to be bought, but if you can afford it I definitely recommend getting your favorite coffee. If you love seasonal drinks I definitely recommend the pumpkin spice or a peppermint mocha (which is actually available year-round at Starbucks)
2) Snag your favorite candle
Get your house smelling festive! I loveeeee the smell of pumpkin candles. When i'm not feeling pumpkin, I love lighting my favorite sugar cookie or salted caramel candle.
3) Curl up in a throw blanket and watch some friends
4) Cuddle your love bug! Sorry to everyone that is single, but Fall is the best season to cuddle up next to your significant other. If you don't have a partner, cuddle up with your doggo or kitty.
5) Throw on a baggy sweater. Out are the days of tight fighting clothes (thank god).
6) Give your feet some love by putting on cozy socks
7) Drink your favorite tea. I tend to just buy my tea from Meijer. I really enjoy peach tea, green tea, and raspberry!